Welcome to Coral Gables
Situated a few miles southwest of Downtown Miami, Coral Gables boasts the most beautiful homes and private communities in Miami. Planned in the 1920s by visionary developer George Merrick, the area is filled with wide, tree-lined avenues named after Spanish and Italian towns.
Culture and Vivacity
The neighborhood features stunning Mediterranean Revival architecture complemented by plazas, parks and fountains. People move here for its ample lot sizes, proximity to our financial district, & its tropical feel. Coral Gables offers a dynamic cultural scene anchored by institutions such as Actor's Playhouse at Miracle Theatre, which stages Broadway-caliber shows.
Known For Its
- Gated communities
- Mediterranean and modern home styles
- Numerous parks
- Tree-lined streets
- Primarily owner-occupied homes
- Large residential lot sizes
- Excellent restaurant scene
Coral Gables Expert Buying Advice
- Focus on the top Coral Gables gated communities which are:
- The top Coral Gables non-gated areas:
- Opt for two-story houses with large lot sizes.
- Seek out parts of the neighborhood with the largest average lots and liberal zoning laws.
Search Homes in Coral Gables